Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Some Of The Boots Images and their Stories

I talked to this guy from Ohio but since then I have a difficult time reaching him. Is there something he is hiding from? has he changed? I only want frienship for now.
this guy gave me his pic showing a part of his boots. this pic is taken just after his work for the day
this is one of the classic favorite pics of mine. this is a paratrooper about to jump a helicopter wearing the kilts and the jumping boots in about 1980s. He is different from others that he wanted to show everyone while wearing the kilts. I wonder where is he now?
I love these group of army guys with their boots shown and I have an eclectic feeling each time I see these pictures
the corcoran boots that I dreamt of owning a pair!

No comments: