Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Friday, May 18, 2012

American Idol 11 Greatest and Most Memorable Performances

American Idol Season 11 Top 24 Finalists Announced
American Idol Season 11 Top 24 Official Cover

American Idol Season 11 Top 24




 Solo Performance:



1.  Love You I Do - Jessica Sanchez 

2.  Decode - Colton Dixon 

3. Angels - Hee Jun Han 

4. Never Can Say Goodbye - Aaron Marcellus

5.  In The Air Tonight - Phillip Phillips 

6. Stay With Me - Skylar Laine 

7. Reflection - Hollie Cavanagh 

8. Georgia On My Mind - DeAndre Brackensick 

9. The Edge of Glory - Erika Van Pelt 

10. Master Blaster (Jammin') - DeAndre Brackensick 

11. I Will Always Love You - Jessica Sanchez 

12. Hard To Handle - Phillip Phillips 

13. When A Man Loves A Woman - Joshua Ledet 

14. Superstition - Phillip Phillips Turn 

15. Turn The Beat Around - Jessica Sanchez 

16. Love Sneakin' Up On You - Skylar Laine 

17. Broken Heart - Colton Dixon 

18. The Power of Love - Hollie Cavanagh 

19. She's Got A Way - Joshua Ledet 

20. Shameless - Skylar Laine 

21. Vienna - Elise Testone 

22. Everybody Has A Dream - Jessica Sanchez 

23. Piano Man - Colton Dixon 

24. Gunpowder and Lead - Skylar Laine 

25. A Song For You - Hee Jun Han 

26. Sweet Dreams - Jessica Sanchez 

27. Still Rainin' - Phillip Phillips 

28. Whole Lotta Love - Elise Testone 

29. I Like It - DeAndre Brackensick 

30. Stuttering - Jessica Sanchez 

31, Perfect - Hollie Cavanagh 

32. I Believe - Joshua Ledet 

33. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Skylar Laine 

34. Try A Little Tenderness - Jessica Sanchez 

35. Dance With My Father - Jessica Sanchez 

36. The Stone - Phillip Phillips 

37. Fortunate Son - Skylar Laine 

38. Proud Mary - Jessica Sanchez 

39. You Are So Beautiful - Jessica Sanchez 

40. To Love Somebody - Joshua Ledet 

41. Steal Away - Jessica Sanchez 

42. My Life - Hee Jun Han

43. Volcano - Phillip Phillips 

44. It's A Man's Man's Man's World - Joshua Ledet 

45. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Jessica Sanchez 

46. We've Got Tonight - Phillip Phillips

47. No More Drama - Joshua Ledet

48. My All - Jessica Sanchez

49. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Jessica Sanchez

50. I'll Be There - Jessica Sanchez



Duets and Trio: 



Landslide, Edge of Seventeen and Don't Stop - Colton Dixon, Elise Testone and Phillip Phillips

Stop Draggin' My Heart Around - Phillip Phillips and Elise Testone 

Islands In The Stream - Skylar Laine and Colton Dixon 

Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher - Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine and Jessica Sanchez 

Eternal Flame - Hollie Cavanagh and Jessica Sanchez