Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Carpe Diem

I made some few campaigns, lobbying and seize opportunities before. I have tried to lobby and campaign for the return of The Amazing Race (US edition) for a visit here in the Philippines particularly its first visit here Iloilo, Philippines and I can also be a local greeter. It was somehow successful but somehow I was disappointed. Yes, The Amazing Race Season 22 will return to the Philippines but not Iloilo and I am not the local greeter and their filming of the race starts this November. My question was chosen to ask a finalist in the 2012 Miss USA beauty pageant and fortunately was answered by the ultimate winner, Olivia Culpo of Rhode Island. Grabbing every opportunity that comes and seize the day I must say because we don't know what we will get so I lived by it since then. There are still more campaigns to do until I get my desired results. It does not stop there because this is just the beginning of great things to come. C'est La Vie!