Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Sims Medieval Images Part 18


Bard Roan: I think I can entertain the people attending the mass because the sermon is boring.

Minstrel Samuel: I like to dance and dance first because the sermon is boring. I will stop if the sermon has stopped.



Third phase of the renovation of the reception hall of the Kingdom of Scotland


Aerial view of the reception hall.



Merchant Hwan Xue Lei of Burdley: I think we should go this-a-way, nah! I think we should go that-way

Guard Terell: Who invited you?
Pointing man Boyle: *at monk in doorway* he did

Merchant Hwan Xue Lei of Burdley: hey! he's got more than me that's not fair

Guy Pointing At The Knight In Green: Is This The Knight That The Constable Was Supose To Send To The Pit?

Monk: I'm Afraid So Dear Boy


Kingball game time of relaxation, recreation and fun in the afternoon

No comments: