Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who Will Collaborate With Me In Creating My Review Site?

                I will be starting my review site wherein I can harness and sharpen my wit and deepen my foresight on analysis and realistic point of view of different topics big or small from big companies to food to internet sites. At first, it will be a warm up using a blog plat but once I gain grounds, I will start building my reputation where companies or owners will pay me or submit various requirements like papers, credentials, travel expenses and accommodations just to review their sites. I am also looking for some collaboration who are voluntary at first free to render their service and will be my co-partner in establishing the reviews and build reputation. I am now using my magnifying glass to look for potential partner/collaborator and now my Cyclops in me is now starting this review site.

No comments: