Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Quotable Quotes of the Day

“There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation.”
- W.C. Fields

“Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it’s compounding a felony.”
- Robert Benchley

“You can always draw as well as you know how to. I flatter myself that I feel more than I express on canvas; But I know that is not so.”
- William Morris Hunt


“It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it.”

- Robert E. Lee

“You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.”
- Albert Einstein

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”
- H.L. Mencken

No comments: