Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Words Soup for the Soul


“Sometimes love is just like walking on a one-way street, but no matter how long it is, there’s always bound to be an intersection where two roads meet.”


“Love is like a knife, it can stab the heart or it can carve wonderful images into the soul that will last a lifetime.”


“Last night, I was making a list of friends whom I consider special. Well sorry I didn’t put you on the list. Instead I place your name in my heart.”


“Does it hurt more to be close to someone you love and does not love you in return or does it hurt less to be apart from someone you love, not knowing if he loves you too.”


“True love start by being friends, for with friendship comes acceptance, with acceptance comes trust, with trust comes respect and along the way love develops.”

No comments: