Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Sims Medieval Images Part 12


Peteran Brother Prior Edison: So give me all your worldly possessions and jump into the pit monsters layer and through faith the Watcher will give you what you truly desire.

     Joe, could you move a little to the left? Perfect! Now everybody say cheese!

     Thank you for coming to Macarena class. The first step, everyone, is to put out your arms, like this...

Child Gilbert: I like the flowery statement of Brother Diego - persuasive, strong but charismatic. I will sing my praises to the watcher after hearing him.

Knight Mark Adrian: I am happy that I recently converted to the Peteran Priest and I know the watcher is pleased with my conversion and he will watch over me all the time.



Chandler Guy: You know what kid, Jacoban Priest Anselm exposed that the prince with steely, fearsome demeanor secretly admires Britney Spears, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry and has many collections of memorabilia of these lovely artists and collection of dolls as well

Child Gilbert: Really! I missed Priest Anselm mass this morning and so miss the sermon. How ridiculous and shameful it is especially when the prince is present along with a lot of people hearing the mass

Spy Mata-Hari: What are you doing? Are you substituting Jacoban Priest Anselm in the pulpit for the sermon later?

Darren the Serf: Not really, I am just dreaming of becoming a good evangelist so I try to practice it here.



Spy Mata Hari: I am excited for our marriage, Darren. We will just wait for the officiating priest to arrive and have the marriage ceremony to start. I cannot wait any longer to be your wife.

Darren the Serf: Me too! I cannot wait to be your husband. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Mata Hari!

Herbalist Samer: I think I will read the Book of the Fools later because I am becoming stupid these days.



Jacoban Priest Bernard James: I hate it when weddings get in my way!

Under-spy Mata Hari: Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass. Yeah that's that super bass!

Jacoban Priest Bernard James: That's it! I'm sick of people getting married in church without an actual priest overseeing the ceremony! Watcher, with all due respect, you're driving your own followers to the grave!


Jacoban Priest Bernard James: Hurry up, finish sweeping that floor servant. The wedding has just started and you are not yet done with your cleaning. My assistant priest conducted the wedding ceremony so that I can rest for awhile. Good thing that the watcher allowed me to rest for awhile.

Officiating Priest: The wedding has just finished. You may now kiss the bride! Go forth and multiply. After you give birth spy Mata-Hari, do not forget to bring your baby here for baptism ok?

No comments: