Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Sims Medieval Images Part 16


Wizard Magus Spaniola: Wow, Watcher how do I look in here. This room is fabulous what can I say. I am dumbfounded now.


Wizard Magus Spaniola: I summon you the spirit of possessions, let me add some golden objects in my room!



Wizard Magus Spaniola: I will go now and check on that person if that spells works out perfectly on her and if she recovers from her illness.


Wizard Spaniola: I will rest first here in the shadows of this tree. All my energies were drawn out doing spells, making some potions and doing extensive research on new spells and potions.



Bard Roan: Oh mountain and the jungles provides the bounty that I need awesome piece of nature provide me with leisure!

Selena the Farmers Wife: Wow what a wonderful poem about hunting. I wish I could hear more


No comments: