Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Sims Medieval Images Part 9


Further enhancements on my banquet hall adds more color and glamour to the area where I receive my guests and foreign dignitaries.



This is the throne room of your highness, Kent Owen the Illustrious being renovated in its initial phase of enhancements and improvements



Under-spy Mata Hari: I will be happy to entertain the officers of the Judgement Zone with my fiddle.

Town Crier Hernando: I enjoy dancing frog to the music of spy Mata Hari fiddle performing the Frog song.



Jacoban Priest: I will visit the newly renovated throne today and talk with your highness, Kent Owen to know what responsibilities he might want me to do



My banquet hall or reception hall on its second phase of renovation.

No comments: