Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Sims Medieval Images Part 14


Wizard Spaniola: My watcher, do I look good already in my pose?


This is the second phase of renovation of the reception hall also a banquet hall of the Kingdom of Scotland. If this renovations will be completed, the next renovation will be the throne room and reception hall of the Kingdom of Turks and Caicos.


Second look of the newly renovated reception hall of the Kingdom of Scotland



Mama always said you should take a bath and clean up before you go shopping.

Magus Spaniola: Does this dress make me look fat?
worst.market.ever....

*Note to self: Get to shops way *before* the start of the Feast of Fools revelry and the annual Red Tag Sales!


Wizard Spaniola: They can come up with mud wrestling but not showers! Men!
BEST PARTY EVER!!! What was that guys' name again?


No comments: