Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Miss Universe 2014 Contestants Says...



These are some of the Miss Universe 2014 contestants has to say to my questions. Thank you to all the responses I received, initial responses that yet need to be answered, liked, retweeted and favorited on Twitter.   Thanks for the all love!


What world city or town would you like to visit? Why?


I would like to visit Paris, France because it is a city full of light and culture.

- Laurien Angelista, Curacao



I would live to visit Paris France because I had the opportunity of studying basic French and learning about French culture and history intrigues me. I would like to visit the different Cathedrals and learn more about its history. I am also interested in their art and learning much more of their culture.

 - Jevon King, Trinidad and Tobago



Wow, thanks but to pick a city in the world is hard because I would love to visit so many cities, seeing different faces, places and culture gives me joy. Am sorry so many cities in my head. lol. Where are you maybe that would be the next city i would visit.

- Queen Celestine, Nigeria



There are so many cities i would love to visit but one that I have in my bucket list is NEW YORK. I love to dance love to act and one day i would love to be part of a Broadway show.

-Digene Zimmerman, Aruba



I would love to visit Egypt, Jerusalem! for the Holy Land.

-Christie Desir, Haiti



Tokyo, Japan. For me Tokyo is a city of towering buildings filled with endless possibilities. Its districts offer a labyrinthine maze of streets crowded with restaurants, cafes, pubs, gaming centers, karaoke clubs and pachinko parlours.

- Avanti Page, Sri Lanka
 


Do you like to visit Iloilo, Philippines for cultural immersion?


Yes, I would visit there to identify myself on the people, customs and culture. I believe that the more knowledge of each other's cultures helps us to become a more nurturing and loving world.

- Jevon King, Trinidad and Tobago


A big Yes, visiting Iloilo in Philippines will be an honor, I would love to enjoy and learn lots about their culture. And Mary jean has been a wonderful person. As a child I was exposed to lots of culture and tribes and it has been fun, it has given me a sense of understanding and acceptance of real life issues that I want to make sure I keep and also pass this way of life to my kids.

- Queen Celestine, Nigeria




Of course I would, as an ambassador of My island it would be nice to share with others especially Philippines what my culture and island has to offer. So yes why not

- Digene Zimmerman, Aruba


I would wanna visit anywhere beautiful to share my music across. I would love to tour the world and sing to the lovely people.

-Abena Appiah, Ghana



  Of course, I would love to visit Philippines! Would you invite me!!!


- Christie Desir, Haiti
  


Yes I would love to visit lloilo, Philippines for cultural immersion, because I see visiting different cities and experiencing different cultures as a voyage of discovery and a chance to immerse myself in the local culture. There is an intangible value which comes from acclimating in a new place.

- Avanti Page, Sri Lanka 



If you can make a nickname for your country, what would you call your country and why?


The nickname I'd give Trinidad and Tobago is 'The Mix' simply because we are diverse mix with different cultures, traditions, races and creeds that make us one nation. We accept all and refuse none. We are a people that is kind and loving and embracing. We also are a people that is open to other cultures that's are not ours.

- Jevon King, Trinidad and Tobago



(Happy Naija) because in all situation or crisis we still find a way to remain happy.

- Queen Celestine, Nigeria


That would be Dushi, Aruba has so many things to offer mostly importantly the love and warmth we share to all those that visit our island. Dushi means sweety or sweetheart in English. 

- Digene Zimmerman, Aruba



Ghana is a beautiful name for my country so GH is that nickname I will prefer it cos datz how we call it.

-Abena Appiah, Ghana


My nickname pour Haiti is... Cherie Doudou!!! because of the kindness of my people, their smiles, the beauty of Haiti is a "Perle Rare"

- Christie Desir, Haiti


I might steal South Korea’s nickname ‘Land of the morning calm’, because of Sri Lanka’s spellbinding natural beauty from picturesque mountains to clear waters and its splendid tranquility, particularly during sunrise. You would experience this first hand if you have ever woken up to a view of Sri Lanka’s finest beach destinations.

- Avanti Page, Sri Lanka




What food best represents your country? 


It's Mote Hin Gar you should try. Mont Hin Gar is a traditional Burmese dish. It is some kind of a fish soup with rice noodle - very fresh and very tasty and healthy food. I bet you won't forget Myanmar ever once you try it.

- Sharr Htut Eaindra, Myanmar



The food that best represents Trinidad and Tobago are far too many to count I can give a few examples, our callaloo, pepper pot, ground provisions and salt fish, our dhalpree and buss up shut with all the different spices as well as our doubles and bake and shark. We have a mix of culture in our food also, so it's difficult to point out one food that represents Trinidad and Tobago.

- Jevon King, Trinidad and Tobago


The food that best represent us is affang soup with eba(garri), that’s because all tribe love the food and enjoy it and the food looks like our flag lol (green and white), if you visit Nigeria, Calabar to be precise please order for it and I would happily prepare it for you if you don’t mind.

- Queen Celestine, Nigeria


Funchi would be a typical dish which is made out of corn and is served with either fish or soup. I invite you all to come visit Aruba so you can enjoy our delicious dishes!

- Digene Zimmerman, Aruba



Every food is unique but Banku & Tilapia is fine...lol

- Abena Appiah, Ghana


The Best food representing Haiti is: " Du Riz ak pois, Griot" The National Rice And Beans, Griot"  

- Christie Desir, Haiti



It would be rice and curry because of its flavour and spices used.

- Avanti Page, Sri Lanka



Photo Source: 

Miss Universe Organization Inc. Official Facebook Cover

No comments: