Quantcast

Anything Under The Sun Ads

Free counters!

Monday, November 22, 2021

I DARE CHALLENGE BTS THEN I WOULD BE A CONVERT BTS ARMY FAN




I do dare challenge the Bangtan Boys popularly known as the BTS! If the BTS K-Pop Boyband will VISIT and PROMOTE ILOILO, ILOILO CITY, SICOGON ISLAND, and GIGANTES GROUP OF ISLANDS then I would be a convert BTS Army Fan.

and also to the BTS Army, I also want to challenge them if they heavily promote my blog Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette to reach hundreds of millions of views and be visited by at least 235 countries as well as my Youtube channels and live stream platforms I will get to know some of them, keep updated by their activities and may join them. 

My Youtube Channels

Hamster Nice Gaming Time
Hamsternice

Livestream Platforms

Facebook - Hamster Nice Gaming Time
Youtube - Hamster Nice Gaming Time
Twitch - hamsternice

No comments: